- Department of Animal and Poultry Health and Nutrition
- Department of Aquatic animal health
- Department of Theriogenology
- Department of Internal Medicine
- Department of Avian Health and Diseases
- Department of Food hygiene and quality control
- Department of Microbiology and Immunology
- Department of Parasitology
- Department of Comparative Bioscience
- Department of Surgery & Radiology
Department of Basic Sciences of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine includes theDepartment of Basic Sciences of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine includes the sections of anatomy and embryology, physiology, and histology, which are responsible for teaching related courses for doctorate of veterinary medicine (DVM) and also PhD students.
The PhD courses of this group are:
1- Comparative Anatomy and Embryology
Anatomy and embryology
-Teaching systematic anatomy 1 and 2, topographical anatomy and comparative embryology for DVM students and specialized courses for comparative anatomy and embryology PhD students.
- Research field: stereology and morphometry, applied anatomy
For more information about the anatomy and embryology section, visit the following website:
Teaching physiology 1, 2 and 3 for students of DVM and specialized courses for physiology PhD students.
Research field: central mechanisms of appetite regulation in birds
-Teaching histology 1 and 2 for DVM students and specialized courses for comparative histology PhD students
Research field: veterinary histology
Mohammad Taghi Sheibani